Gigabit Voucher Scheme
Full Fibre enable your home or business for free, with a Government grant worth up to £3,500!
What is Full Fibre?
Our network is very different from the norm, we’re leading the charge into a Gigabit enabled UK.
What does it cover?
- Full-Fibre connections require an entirely new infrastructure to be delivered to your building. This is an expensive process, and without the grant it would be cost prohibitive for most areas.
- The grant fully funds your installation with us, leaving you to pay just for the service you choose.
Is My Business Eligible?
You must be an SME as defined by the criteria below:
- Be a registered charity, social enterprise, sole trader or limited organisation.
- Employ no more than 249 people
- Annual turnover is below €50m and/or balance sheet is below €43m
- Business is not a subsidiary and/or under the control of a larger SME entity (25% threshold)
- SME must comply with the European State Aid rules: Must have received less than €200,000 in the current and two previous financial years in De Minimis aid.
- The connection is for business premises. (You can apply for a connection at home if this is your main work base, but this does not apply if you work from home occasionally)
Is My Home Eligible?
We serve over 11,000 premises across Sheffield and are adding more every day. Check your postcode using our checker here.
If the checker shows Full Fibre, then we can apply for a grant on your behalf once you place an order, this means free installation!